We’re all guilty of opening the Deliveroo app when we know we shouldn’t be spending money. But the thought of cooking is sometimes just too much, especially on Valentines Day.
Well, from February 10 to 14 you can order from Deliveroo without breaking the bank, because the food delivery giant is offering free starters and desserts from over 5,000 restaurants.
The app has teamed up with some of our all-time faves like Tortilla, GBK, Shake Shack and Pho to bring you some delicious free food to celebrate the day of love.
This means you can go overboard with your significant other and indulge at home. But if starters aren’t your style and you’ve got a real sweet tooth, why not look at these sweet treat deals available .
To qualify for the free perks you must spend £25 at a participating restaurant – so get choosing.
Some of our top picks for freebies include the Lobster Croquettes (worth £11) from Burger & Lobster, churros (worth £5.95) from Wingstop and the Biscoff Caramel Calzone (worth £7.25) from Zizzi.
A spokesperson for Deliveroo said: ‘With Valentine’s Day falling on a cold Tuesday in February, we all know many of our customers will be dining in the comfort of their own home.
‘Whether you’re looking to sweeten up a date night with a tasty dessert, impress a loved one with a box of doughnuts, or tuck into some chicken wings as a pre-movie warm-up in front of a movie with your significant other, we hope that this gesture from Deliveroo makes it easy for customers to enjoy a great value Valentine’s Day meal from home.’
- Lobster Croquettes (worth £11) from Burger & Lobster (5 locations)
- Boneless Hot Wings (worth £8) – TGI Fridays (16 locations including Sheffield and Edinburgh)
- Crispy fried Mozzarella (worth £7.95) – Prezzo (32 locations around the UK including Oxford and Leeds)
- Veggie Crispy Spring Rolls (worth £6.95) – Pho (42 locations in Bournemouth and York)
- Crispy Fried Chicken OR Crispy Fried THIS™ Isn’t Chicken (worth £6.50) – Revolution (26 locations around the UK including London and Southampton)
- 3 Breaded Wings (worth £5) – Slim Chickens (33 locations around the UK including Cardiff and Newcastle)
- 6 Vegetable Spring Rolls (worth at least £4.85) – Oodles Chinese (35 locations around the UK including Manchester and Reading)
- 6 Chicken Bites (worth £4.80) – Shake Shack (13 locations around the UK including London and Cardiff)
- Heart Breadsticks (worth £XX) – ASK Italian (60 locations around the UK including Cheltenham and Brighton)
- Focaccia (worth £3.75) – Pasta Evangelists (36 locations around the UK including Manchester and Leeds)
- Chocolate Brownie (worth £6.59) – Wildwood (43 locations around the UK including Nottingham and York)
- Crepe (various flavours) or Vanilla Shake (worth at least £6.95) – CrepeAffaire (11 locations around the UK including Brighton, Cambridge and Leeds)
- Chocolate Mousse Cake (worth £6) – The Real Greek (26 locations around the UK including Southampton and Manchester)
- American Brownie (worth £5.95) – Little Dessert Shop (39 locations in Exeter and Cardiff)
- Churros (worth £5.95) – Wingstop (26 locations around the UK including Bristol and Birmingham)
- Chocolate Cheesecake (worth £5.50) from GBK (32 locations around the UK including Bristol, Bath and Guildford)
- 10 Portion of Mini Doughnuts (worth £5.10) – Frankie & Benny’s (81 locations around the UK)
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Filled Cinnamon Churros (worth £4.25) – Tortilla (63 locations in London, Reading and Oxford)
- Little Moons Mochi (worth £4) – Sushi Daily (48 locations around the UK including Liverpool, Birmingham and Aberdeen)
- Millies Cookies (worth £3.90) from Wicked Wings (23 locations around the UK including London and Leicester)
There are plenty of supermarket meal deals available this year, but Co-op’s is handily available via Deliveroo, for either £15 with a soft drink or £20 with alcohol, with items from their ‘Irresistible’ range.
The deal includes:
- One starter (including Vegan Valentine’s Platter, Valentines Soft Set Scotch Egg or Garlic & Herb Wreath with Camembert)
- One main (Salmon En Croute, Irresistible Wild Garlic Chicken Kyiv, GRO Vegan Mushroom Wellington Parcels or Hereford Rump Steaks Twin Pack)
- One side (Garden Veg Medley, Buttered Mashed Potato or Triple Cooked Thick Cut Chunky Chips)
- One dessert (Chocolate Melting Middle Puddings Twin Pots, Lemon Tart Slices or Vegan Chocolate & Raspberry Delice)
- One drink (either a soft drink like San Pellegrino Limonata or or alcohol like Prosecco, Leyda Valley Sauvignon Blanc or Irresistible Rioja Crianza)
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected]
MORE : Why does my boyfriend want to watch me having sex with much older men?
MORE : Giant cat is so big it’s the same height as a nine-year-old child
MORE : What are Aldi’s Specialbuys this week? Top picks from the middle aisle
Denial of responsibility! insideheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.