Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford: Stream, TV channel and latest on tasty welterweight boxing bout in Las Vegas
BOXING fans are in for a treat as welterweight superstars Errol Spence and Terence Crawford will face off in a huge fight this summer – and someone’s flawless record has got to go!
WBC, IBF and WBA champion Spence proved to the world once again why he is up there with the greats after delivering a brutal 10th-round TKO on Yordenis Ugas leaving him unrecognisable.
And it was a win that stretched The Truth’s incredible professional record to (28-0-0) with 22 of them triumphs won via knockout.
However, Spence cannot afford to be complacent in the slightest as his opponent Crawford has held the WBO title since 2018 – boasting a record of (39-0-0) and 30 of them have been KO’s.
Furthermore, Bud has more recently been involved in competitive action when he landed a devastating over-the-top right hook to KO David Avanesyan just before the end of last year.
So after years of quarreling and months of negotiating, two of the most in-form fighters will finally get to settle their bitter feud.
Fans can find out all the information on what has been labelled the ‘fight of the century’ below.
When is Spence vs Crawford?
- The event for Errol Spence’s highly anticipated boxing match against Terrence Crawford will take place on Saturday July 29.
- Ring walk times are yet to be confirmed for the main event but the big fight is expected to get underway around 4am BST on Sunday, July 30.
- T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, is the designated venue for this huge bout and it can host approximately 20,000 supporters.
- Gervonta Davis dismantled Ryan Garcia in the last huge boxing event at that very same stadium.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- The UK coverage for Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford is yet to be announced.
- However, Showtime PPV have earned the streaming rights for this highly-anticipated encounter in the US.
- Alternatively SunSport will have round-by-round action of the entire event.
What is the undercard?
The full undercard will be unveiled as we start to approach the mouthwatering fight night.
MAIN EVENT: Errol Spence Jr vs Terence Crawford – for WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO welterweight titles
What has been said?
Spence laid down the gauntlet against his fellow American with his announcement for the fight on Instagram.
He said: “Finally giving the fans what they want❗️.
“This one a throwback fight on paper but it could be a one sided ass whooping one of the biggest fight of the century!”
Crawford’s own announcement was more low-key, but just as potent.
He declared: “Time to reel in the big fish 🎣. No more talking @errolspencejr ‼️ Let’s get it 💪🏾.”
Denial of responsibility! insideheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.