8-9 September, the
ET Soonicorns Summit will bring together venerable startup founder names – including Shark Tank India judges Anupam Mittal and Ghazal Alagh – as well as key ecosystem leaders and stakeholders with the aim of spotlighting the opportunities and challenges facing India’s future unicorns and decacorns and accelerating their growth.
Powered by Amazon Web Services and Intel, the #ETSoonicornsSummit is a first of its kind initiative aimed at celebrating and unlocking the full potential of India’s future unicorns and decacorns.
The fully virtual two-day event will also serve as a platform for India’s high-growth startups to glean insights on building resilient businesses amidst growing macroeconomic pressures.
Some of the key highlights of the event include:
- Keynotes by top startup entrepreneurs, including Shark Tank India judge Anupam Mittal, key investors, and industry leaders, including Kumara Raghavan, India Head – Startup Sales Segment, AWS, Srini Ananth, Managing Director, Intel Capital, and Amitabh Nagpal, Head of Startup Ecosystem, India (AWS), Amazon Internet Services
- Unicorn playbook sessions featuring Mamaearth Co-founders Ghazal Alagh and Varun Alagh and Games24X7 Co-founder Trivikraman Thampy, as well as Priystn Care Co-founder Garima Sawhney
- Investor insight sessions with Blume Venture’s Sanjay Nath, Prime Venture’s Sanjay Swamy, LetsVenture’s Shanti Mohan, Bertelsmann India’s Pankaj Makkar, 100X.VC’s Sanjay Mehta, Better Capital’s Vaibhav Domkundwar, Trifecta Capital’s Lavanya Ashok, and Omnivore’s Mark Kahn
- Sector roundtables bringing together startups, investors, and solution providers across various industries, including:
- Fintech: Featuring Jitendra Gupta, Founder & CEO, Jupiter; Nilay Patel, Founder & Director, easypay; Apoorv Kumar, CTO & Co-founder, Refyne; Reeju Datta, Co-founder, Cashfree Payments; and Yogesh Lele, Head Startups-North & West, AWS
- Healthtech: Featuring Vishal Gondal, Founder & CEO, GOQii; Vaibhav Tewari, Co-founder & CEO, Portea Medical; Garima Sawhney, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; and Koushik Rajendran, Solutions Architect, Healthcare and Life Sciences Specialist, AWS
- Gametech: Featuring Anirudh Pandita, Founder, Loco; Paavan Nanda, Co-founder, WinZo; and Deependra Singh, Head of Gametech BD across APJ, AWS
- Agritech: Featuring Nikhil Tripathi, Co-founder, Bijak; Rajesh Ranjan, Founder, Krishify; Mark Kahn, Managing Partner, Omnivore; and Gaurav Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect, AWS
- Web3: Featuring Arjun Krishan Kalsy, VP – Growth, Polygon; Manish Agarwal, CEO, Nazara Technologies; Akanksha Bilani, Regional Alliance Head – AWS – APAC & Japan, Intel; and Pandurang Nayak, India Head – Startup Solution Architects, Amazon Web Services
- SaaS: Featuring Chaithanya Yambari, Co-founder, Zluri; Maneesh sharma, COO, LambdaTest; and Dev Ramnane, Head of early stage startups – India, AWS
- Deeptech (AI/ML): Featuring Raghu Ravinutula, Co-Founder & CEO, Yellow.AI; Ankit Prasad, Founder & CEO, Bobble AI; Aayush Lalit Jain, Venture Capital & Startup Business (South India), AWS; and Srini Ananth, Managing Director, Intel Capital
- Soonicorn roundtable with founders of startups that are expected to soon turn unicorn, including Dukaan Founder and CEO Suumit Shah, Vivriti Capital Founder and MD Vineet Sukumar, Pratilipi Co-founder and CEO Ranjeet Pratap Singh, along with Goutam Kurumella, Senior Manager, Startup Solutions, AWS
Register for ET Soonicorns Summit 2022 (8-9 September)
Discover the stories of your interest
Scheduled to go live on Thursday, 8 September, 2022, the ET Soonicorns Summit,
, will bring together over 50 speakers for deep-dive conversations aimed at unleashing the next billion-dollar startup opportunities from India.
Watch the Premiere Event of the ET Soonicorns Summit:
The Premiere event for the
ET Soonicorns Summit, which was organized in August 2022, featured:
- Notable Keynote speakers: Dr C. N. Ashwath Narayan, Minister of Higher Education, IT, BT & ST, Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihood, Government of Karnataka, Anil Agrawal, Additional Secretary, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Government of India, and Puneet Chandok, President, India and South Asia, AWS
- Unicorn founders Ananth Narayanan of Mensa Brands and Ankush Sachdeva of Sharechat in the track dedicated to Unicorn Playbook sessions
- Prukalpa Sankar, Co-founder, Atlan, Tushar Vashisht, Co-founder & CEO, HealthifyMe, and Saahil Goel, Co-founder & CEO, Shiprocket in the Soonicorn Spotlight track
To watch the highlights of the curtain-raiser event, visit the ET Soonicorns Summit website
. To attend the mega two-day virtual event, register for the event here
Denial of responsibility! insideheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.