Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury: Date, UK start time, live stream, TV channel and undercard for huge Saudi clash THIS WEEKEND
JAKE PAUL’S mouth-watering boxing clash with Tommy Fury is happening THIS SATURDAY – and it is not to be missed!
The pair were locked in negotiations for months over trying to reschedule a fight which has fallen through twice already.
🥊 How to watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury: Date, UK start time, live stream, TV channel
Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury: Six best free bets and sign up offers
First, Fury pulled out of their original date in December 2021 with injury and illness.
And then the Manchester fighter had visa issues while trying to get over the US to promote their second fight, with that bout being called off too.
Paul instead fought Anderson Silva, beating him on points to rack up his sixth win as a professional boxer.
Fury, 8-0, was last in action in an exhibition on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather vs Deji against Rolly Lambert.
But now Fury and Paul are ready to do battle, and it’s all going down in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia!
When is Paul vs Fury?
- Paul’s big clash with Fury will take place this weekend on Sunday, February 26.
- The bout will be held in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia, where Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr took place.
- The fight is scheduled to start at 9.30pm UK time.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Paul vs Fury will be shown live on BT Sport Box Office.
- The price has been CONFIRMED at £19.95.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport Box Office app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Paul vs Fury undercard
- Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury (10 rounds – cruiserweight)
- Ilunga Makabu vs Badou Jack (12 rounds – cruiserweight, WBC title)
- Ashton Sylve vs Maxwell Awuku (8 rounds – super-featherweight)
- Bader Samreen vs. Viorel Simion (8 rounds – lightweight)
- Muhsin Cason vs Taryel Jafarov (8 rounds – cruiserweight)
- Adam Saleh vs Stuart Kellog (6 rounds- super-lightweight)
- Ziyad Almaayouf vs Ronnald Martinez (4 rounds – super-lightweight)
What has been said?
“Jake Paul’s boxing career ends on February 26th and I can finally move on with mine,” Fury said.
“Every time I go out right now, everybody asks me about the Jake Paul fight. After this fight is done, everybody will be asking me how it felt to knock Jake Paul out.
“The world is about to see what happens when a proper boxer faces a YouTuber.
“I am a professional boxer, I have had 8 undefeated bouts, soon to be 9! Jake Paul will regret ever thinking he could take me on. I will put him in his place, the canvas!”
Paul said: “The moment of truth has finally arrived.
“On February 26th, I will get in the ring with a ‘real boxer,’ an 8-0 fighter from a storied fighting family and show the world the truth about who Jake Paul, the boxer really is.”
Denial of responsibility! insideheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.