It’s July 4, meaning that everyone has some time off work or school, and you can sit around and watch stuff on Netflix because global warming has made it way too hot to actually be outside. Fantastic!
Time for another runthrough of what the top 10 shows are for today here on the Fourth of July, and nothing especially patriotic seems to be surging. Outside of that, there isn’t a ton of movement on the list toda:
1. Stranger Things Season 4 (89% critic score, 89% audience score) – It stands to reason that Stranger Things will be planted here for quite a while, as it includes not just the new two episodes of season 4, but no doubt some people waited to watch the entire season all at once together.
2. The Umbrella Academy Season 3 (90% critic score, 60% audience score) – The longer the Umbrella Academy remains this high, unseated only by the record-breaking Stranger Things, the more a season 4 renewal seems inevitable, and I’m sure they’re just working on the final details, and this will be announced in the next few weeks.
3. The UnXplained Season 1 (no scores) – This rather weird offering remains planted in third place as people appear to really enjoy William Shatner talking about mysteries.
4. Pirate Gold of Adak Island (no scores) – The pirate gold reality show actually jumped up a place, making me wonder if they do actually find a bunch of treasure at the end? I feel like that probably would have made the news.
5. The Upshaws Season 2 (no scores) – Netflix loves low cost, high performing shows like this, so I would expect to see a season 3 out of this if this keeps things up.
6. Snowflake Mountain Season 1 (0% critic score, 64% audience score) – Even if the concept seems screwy, someone is definitely watching this show, which has remained in the top 10 for quite a while at this point.
7. Legacies Season 4 (no critic score, 83% audience score) – I wonder if Legacies fans will mount a campaign for Netflix to save the show because the CW cancelled it, but I haven’t heard much buzz about that for now.
8. All American Season 4 (no critic score, 77% audience score) – All American season 5 is coming, and this is a show that the CW does not seem like it’s going to let go of, despite all the other chaos.
9. The Lincoln Lawyer Season 1 (79% critic score, 80% audience score) – Overall this has to be one of Netflix’s best-performing shows of the year given how long it’s been in the top 10 list, and it actually jumped a spot since yesterday.
10. Grey’s Anatomy Season 18 (no critic score, 44% audience score) – One of the last huge catalogs of non-Netflix shows that Netflix has access too, but we’ll have to wait and see when this deal expires.
Denial of responsibility! insideheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.