Tragic update in sudden death of Brit dad, 40, on family holiday at Disney World after ‘ingesting killer drug fentanyl’

NEW details have been revealed about how a young British father shockingly died on a family trip to Disney World.

Philip Weybourne, 40, collapsed after ingesting fentanyl, having spent a relaxing day with wife Dorlyn and their young son.


Tributes have poured in for the husband and fatherCredit: Facebook
The father had one last drink in this boathouse bar before collapsing


The father had one last drink in this boathouse bar before collapsingCredit: Google

Officials have now revealed the loving dad likely obtained the killer drug by mistake.

Philip likely did not intend to buy fentanyl and could have thought it was something else, police have said.

Fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine, and is used by only hardcore drug addicts in the US.

Philip’s tragic death has officially been ruled an accident, according to police and autopsy reports obtained from The Times.

Disney World closes popular ride & people are selling souvenirs from it for £200
Healthy Brit dad dies suddenly at Disney World Florida after family lunch

Philip formerly worked as a director of an international IT company in Kent when he booked a family holiday to Florida last year.

The dad of one had been enjoying a drink at his resort’s bar before falling ill and later passing away.

Autopsy and police reports obtained revealed Philip took a taxi, in which officers later found a bag of drugs.

The bag was “packaged as an unknown type of illicit drug”, and contained a powder substance.

Officers believe Philip may have obtained the bag near American Boulevard in Orlando – close to where he was staying with his family.

The blood test conducted after his tragic death revealed fatal levels of fentanyl in his system.

Only two milligrams can prove fatal to those who abuse the potent drug, experts say.

The US DEA has posted about the dangers of the drug, which is thought to have killed almost one million in the United States in the last two decades.

They said: “We must take every opportunity to spread the word to prevent fentanyl-related overdose death and poisonings from claiming scores of American lives every day.”

In a statement, mourning wife Dorlyn said: “On May 23, we woke up late and had no theme parks to attend on that day.

“It was just going to be a relaxing day. We had the best lunch, we drunk champagne like we did when we lived in Dubai.”

The family then went on an “amphibious car ride” and ended their day around 5:30pm, when they went back to their hotel.

Dorlyn then said her husband wanted to have another drink at the Yacht Club hotel at Epcot Resorts Boulevard alone.

Two hours later, she heard a knock at her hotel room door and she was told that her husband had been taken in an ambulance to hospital.

The worried wife asked hotel staff if her husband had suffered from heat stroke or a heart attak.

People are just realising what the 'i' in iPhone stands for
I live in the 'world's luckiest town' - I took home £370m & neighbours won big too

Sadly, by the time Dorlyn arrived at the hospital, the doctor told her Philip had died at 8:06pm.

The doctors told Mrs Weybourne that her husband had died from a cardiac arrest.

The loving father leaves behind a young son


The loving father leaves behind a young sonCredit: Facebook
The loving dad sadly died as an accident after ingesting fentanyl


The loving dad sadly died as an accident after ingesting fentanylCredit: Facebook
The drug is thought to have killed up to 1million people in the US alone


The drug is thought to have killed up to 1million people in the US aloneCredit: Getty

Source link

Denial of responsibility! insideheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.